AltPep announces closing $23.150 million Series A investment round, let by Matrix Capital Management with significant participation by Alexandria Venture Investments. In conjunction with the financing, David Goel, Managing General Partner and Co-founder of Matrix Capital Management and Joel Marcus, Executive Chairman and Founder of Alexandria Real Estate Equities/Alexandria Venture Investments, have joined AltPep’s Board of Directors.
- From Discovery to Design: Toward Early Detection and Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Promising data from large Alzheimer’s study bodes well for this Seattle startup
- Seattle startup aiming to detect, treat Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease raises cash
- Review: Amyloid-β Oligomers: Multiple Moving Targets
- AltPep Receives FDA Breakthrough Device Designation for SOBA-AD, A Simple Blood Test for the Detection of Alzheimer’s Disease