Chad is the co-founder and CEO of Adaptive Biotechnologies, a commercial-stage biotech company in Seattle that aims to translate the genetics of the adaptive immune system into clinical products to diagnose and treat disease.
- Promising data from large Alzheimer’s study bodes well for this Seattle startup
- Seattle startup aiming to detect, treat Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease raises cash
- Review: Amyloid-β Oligomers: Multiple Moving Targets
- AltPep Receives FDA Breakthrough Device Designation for SOBA-AD, A Simple Blood Test for the Detection of Alzheimer’s Disease
- AltPep Appoints Nancy Hill to Newly Created Position of Chief Product Officer