Join UW Vice Provost for Innovation & CoMotion Director François Baneyx as he speaks with Dr. Valerie Daggett, Founder & CEO of UW spinoff AltPep (https://www.altpep.com/) and professor of bioengineering at the University of Washington, about her commercialization journey and how CoMotion supported it through funding, resources, programs and more.
- From Discovery to Design: Toward Early Detection and Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Promising data from large Alzheimer’s study bodes well for this Seattle startup
- Seattle startup aiming to detect, treat Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease raises cash
- Review: Amyloid-β Oligomers: Multiple Moving Targets
- AltPep Receives FDA Breakthrough Device Designation for SOBA-AD, A Simple Blood Test for the Detection of Alzheimer’s Disease